- Industry / Applications
Food and beverage processes can be water intensive, generating high volumes of wastewater with high levels of total suspended solids (TSS) and biological oxygen demand (BOD). Even after the primary process of solids removal, high strength wastewater can cause challenges with wastewater storage, odors, and high surcharge rates and discharge fees to comply with regulations.
BioGill Rapid bioreactor units harness natural microbiological processes to provide cost-effective BOD wastewater treatment solutions that can scale as needed.
BioGill Rapid Bioreactor Benefits
- Continuous flow treatment system
- Modular and scalable for single- or dual-stage in one unit
- Combine multiple units for multiple treatment stages
- BioGill bioreactor
- Recirculation Pump
- Control Box
- (optional) Remote Monitoring
- (optional) Circulation Tank
- (optional) Heating Element
- (optional) Primary packaged solution add-on, including screen, feed pump, pH controller, and PLC
- (optional) Clarification packaged solution add-on, including clarifier, sludge/effluent pump, and PLC
- (optional) Environmental packaged solution add-on, including climate control, winterized, control box, and PLC
- Small scale Food & Beverage producers with low volume, high BOD & COD wastewater
- Small scale municipal sewage systems
- Decentralized sewage systems
In addition, BioGill bioreactors can provide a performance boost to septic systems and existing wastewater treatment plants.