Beco Integra Cart Kcl Sanitary Cartridge Filter
- Brand: Eaton Filtration
- Series: BECO
- States: GA, NC, SC, TN, VA, AZ, NM, TX, LA, OK, AR, MS, AL, FL
- Summary: BECO INTEGRA CART KCL cartridge housings are manufactured of stainless steel AISI 316L and can be used for the filtration of liquids with high flow rates in Life Science applications.
- Industry / Applications
BECO INTEGRA CART cartridge housings are manufactured of stainless steel AISI 316L and can be used for the filtration of liquids with high flow rates in Life Science applications. This series is available as 1 x 40" version. These housings are ATEX certified.
- ATEX certified
- Application of material AISI 316L avoids corrosion even at long term use
- Easy and fast cartridge change
- For both ways of cartridges suitable
- The optimized design allows thorough and fast cleaning
- Resistant to hot water or steam sterilization
- Low product loss thanks to compact design
The BECO INTEGRA CART KCL cartridge housing is designed for the filtration of media of fluid group 2 according to Pressure Equipment Directive PED 2014/68/EU. The housing is installed vertically. The split dome enables a fast cartridge change.
Thanks to an optimized filtrate chamber design and a special surface treatment, the housings are very easy to clean.
The BECO INTEGRA CART KCL cartridge housings are suitable for applications with BECO PROTECT® CL Coreless wrapped filter cartridges.
Other versions and further components for expansion to complete systems are available on request and would be customized according to specification.