BECO INTEGRA CART KA Sanitary Cartridge Filter
- Brand: Eaton Filtration
- Series: BECO
- States: GA, NC, SC, TN, VA, AZ, NM, TX, LA, OK, AR, MS, AL, FL
- Summary: Eaton´s BECO INTEGRA CART KA cartridge housings are manufactured of stainless steel AISI 316L and can be applied within the filtration of liquids in the food and beverage industry., Eaton's electro-polished BECO INTEGRA CART stainless steel filter cartridge housings are designed for the use in beverage filtration applications. Eaton also manufactures housings for air, steam
- Industry / Applications
Eaton´s BECO INTEGRA CART KA cartridge housings are manufactured of stainless steel AISI 316L and can be applied within the filtration of liquids in the food and beverage industry. This series is available as a 1-, 3-, 5-, 8-, 12-, 18-, 24- and 30-fold cartridges version for sterile filtration or prefiltration purposes. These housings are ATEX certified.
- ATEX certified
- Application of material AISI 316L avoids corrosion even at long term use
- High safety by application of code 7 adapters (double-leaf bayonet locking)
- Optimized design allows thorough and quick cleaning
- Low product loss thanks to compact design
- Resistant to hot water or steam sterilization
- CIP-cleanable (fluid group 1)
All BECO INTEGRA CART KA cartridge housings (1- to 30-fold) are designed for the filtration of media of fluid group 2 according to Pressure Equipment Directive PED 2014/68/EU. A variety of different housing heights between 10" and 20" or 30" and 40" allows a perfect adaptation of the housing size to product volume to be filtered. This reduces product loss to a minimum. An optimized filtrate chamber design and special filter surface finish provide very easy cleaning and sterilization.
The BECO INTEGRA CART KA cartridge housings are suitable for applications with Eaton’s BECO pre-filter cartridges and BECO membrane filter cartridges.
Other variations and further components for expansion to complete systems are available on request and would be customized according to specification.